miércoles, 9 de noviembre de 2011

Demetria Devonne Lovato. ♥

“Before I play this next song, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you guys for everything, for being there for me over the past year. I can’t tell you how many times I just wanted to give up and I just wanted to throw my hands in the air, but I kept thinking of every single one of your faces and every single one of your letters and every single one of your posters and it just kept me going. And a lot of you guys say that I inspire you, but it’s really you guys that inspire me. So thank you so much. And if there is anybody out here tonight that that doesn’t feel beautiful enough or doesn’t feel worthy enough, your wrong. Because you guys are all so incredible. And if you’re dealing with any of the issues that I’ve been through, don’t be afraid to speak up because someone will be there for you. And if it’s…and if you think you’re alone, put on my music cause I’m gonna be there for you. I love you guys…”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario